American Judo & Jujitsu Federation Ethics Policy
Effective March 15, 2012
- All AJJF Black Belts examinees must successfully complete the online AJJF Ethics and Risk Management Course and Examination. Download the Ethics course
- The New School Registration Application will include a requirement that the School Head has successfully completed the online AJJF Ethics and Risk Management Course and Examination before the school can be approved.
- The AJJF Ethics Statement will be included in all AJJF Black Belt Exam Applications and School Registration Applications and it must be signed.
- School Heads are responsible for educating visiting instructors about AJJF Ethics.
- Records are to be retained permanently by Central Office. Paper records may be converted to an electronic form after 5 years.
- Non-compliance will result in suspension of school registration and, upon review by the BOP, possible individual registration suspension or dismissal.