The Danzan Ryu Seifukujitsu Institute Healing Arts Award
Recipients of this award have shown by their actions and their dedication to
- All nominations must be done on the official ballot.
- All nominations must meet all criteria in the official guidelines.
- All nominations should be written legibly or, preferably, typed.
- Any nominations not meeting the preceding criteria may be discarded.
- Except for those individuals listed in #2 below, any member of the AJJF or participant in a DZRSI program is eligible to receive the award.
- AJJF Professors and members of the DZRSI Standards Committee are not eligible to receive the award. Current members of the DZRSI Standards Committee include Sensei Cynthia Frueh (Chair), Prof Bob Hudson, Sensei Doug Musser, Sensei Ed Shatzen and Sensei Misty Featherstone.
- AJJF Yudansha and DZRSI Instructors, Assistant Instructors, and Aides may make nominations.
Recipients of the Healing Arts Award
|2013||Prof. Tom Ryan|