AJJF Allied-Plus School Registration
This section describes the process of applying for:
- AJJF Allied-Plus School Registration
- Renewal of AJJF Allied-Plus School Registrations
I. Requirements for AJJF Allied-Plus School Registration
- School Head must:
- Be School Head of a recognized organization or style.
- Certificate from a martial art organization
- Letters of recommendation from community leaders
- School visited by a Professor or Regional Manager and
then recommended by said Professor or Regional Manager.
- Have current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Be a current registrant of the AJJF.
- School must have a minimum of 5 current AJJF individual registrants.
- And ALL school members must become AJJF individual registrants
- Commitment to the goals and standards of the AJJF.
- Demonstrate desire to pursue the study of Danzan Ryu Jujitsu.
- Your school application must be recommended by one of the following:
- An AJJF Regional Manager
- A member of the AJJF Board of Professors
II. AJJF Allied-Plus School Registration benefits
- Recognition of your rank, title and dojo.
- AJJF Allied-Plus Certificate of Rank and Title held in your
current Martial Art Style/Ryu.
- AJJF Allied-Plus School Certificate
- AJJF Allied-Plus School registration card
- Access to AJJF Clinics and Events.
- Eligibility for AJJF Danzan Ryu Jujitsu classes and clinics,
taught by certified AJJF instructors and Professors,
subject to certain reimbursement requirements.
- All participants in AJJF activities must be Individual AJJF registrants.
- Participation in the program of AJJF Proficiency Certificates
for each Danzan Ryu List of arts.
- Participation in the program of AJJF Teaching Certificates for each
Danzan Ryu list of arts.
- Recognition of Registration on the AJJF website's
International Dojos List.
- AJJF KIAI ECHO, quarterly news publication.
- Coverage under the AJJF Group Insurance Policy
- $1,000,000 Liability and $50,000 Excess Medical Benefit.
III. AJJF Allied-Plus New School Application process
- Read "New School Application Cover Letter" (see FORMS section)
- Send the form,
application fee and requested documentation to your Regional Manager
or to a member of the AJJF Board of Professors.
- The Regional Manager or Professor will sign the form and forward
it to the AJJF Central Office Administrator.
- The Central Office Administrator confirms that all the requirements
have been met and the documentation is included,
then presents the application at the next AJJF Operations Committee meeting.
- The Operations Committee will accept or reject the application and forward their
decision with an explanation to the AJJF Board of Professors.
- The Board of Professors will accept or reject the application and
give their decision to the Central Office Administrator.
- Upon approval of the application by the Operations Committee and the BOP,
the Central Office Administrator will issue a certificate of
school registration, valid for one year.
- The initial 1 year AJJF school registration is provisional,
having all the rights and privileges of a fully certified school for that year.
- Rejected applications will be returned with an explanation letter
from the Central Office Administrator,
and the application fee shall be refunded.
- AJJF Allied-Plus Schools
- Your new school will have all the benefits and privileges
of an AJJF Allied-Plus School,
but the registration is provisional for one year.
V. AJJF Allied-Plus School registration renewals
- Each school shall renew its registration yearly by sending a
renewal fee when your annual school registration expires.
All school registrations expire annually on July 1,
regardless of when the school registration first became effective.
- Should a school's registration become delinquent,
application for reinstatement and payment of delinquent dues may be
made to the AJJF, but reinstatement is subject to the approval of the
AJJF Operations Committee and the AJJF Board of Professors.
- There will be a grace period of one year for a
- Any school whose registration has lapsed for more than 2 years must
reapply as a new school.
[Effective April 22, 1994]
- AJJF School Membership Application Cover Letter
- AJJF New School Application
- AJJF School Renewal Application
- AJJF Brochure / Application