AJJF Allied School Registration
This section describes the process of applying for:
- AJJF Allied School Membership
- Renewal of AJJF Allied School Memberships
I. Requirements for AJJF Allied School Registration
- School Head must:
- Be School Head of a recognized organization or style.
- Commitment to the goals and standards of the AJJF.
Demonstrate desire to pursue the study of Danzan Ryu Jujitsu.
- The school application must be recommended by one of the following:
- An AJJF Regional Manager
- A member of the AJJF Board of Professor
II. AJJF Allied School Registration Benefits
- Recognition of your rank, title and dojo.
- AJJF Allied Certificate of Rank and Title held in your current
Martial Art Style/Ryu.
- AJJF Allied School Certificate
- AJJF Allied School Registration card
- Access to AJJF Clinics and Events.
- Eligibility for AJJF Danzan Ryu Jujitsu classes and clinics,
taught by certified AJJF instructors and Professors,
subject to certain reimbursement requirements.
- All participants in AJJF activities must be Individual AJJF registrants.
- Participation in the program of AJJF Proficiency Certificates for
each Danzan Ryu List of arts.
- Participation in the program of AJJF Teaching Certificates for
each Danzan Ryu list of arts.
- Recognition of Registration on the AJJF website's
International Dojos List.
- AJJF Kiai Echo, quarterly news publication.
III. AJJF Allied New School Application Process
- Read "New AJJF Allied School Application Cover Letter" (see FORMS section).
- Obtain the recommendation signature from an AJJF Regional Manager
or active AJJF Professor.
- Send the form,
application fee and requested documentation to AJJF Central Office.
- The Central Office Administrator confirms that all the requirements
have been met and the documentation is included,
then presents the application at the next AJJF Operations Committee meeting.
- The Operations Committee will accept or reject the application and forward their
decision with an explanation to the AJJF Board of Professors.
- The Board of Professors will accept or reject the application and
give their decision to the Central Office Administrator.
- Upon approval of the application by the Operations Committee and the BOP,
the Central Office Administrator will issue a certificate of school registration,
valid for one year.
- The initial 1 year AJJF school registration is provisional,
having all the rights and privileges of a fully certified school for that year.
- Rejected applications will be returned with an explanation letter from
the Central Office Administrator, and the application fee shall be refunded.
- After one year as an AJJF Allied School, the BOP will review the
school registration to consider recommendation for renewal of your
- At the time of the first annual renewal,
your school must have a minimum of 5 current AJJF Individual Registrants.
V. AJJF Allied School Registration Renewals
- Each school shall renew its registration yearly by sending a renewal fee
when your annual school registration expires.
All schools' registration expire annually on July 1,
regardless of when the school registration first became effective.
- Should a school's registration become delinquent, application for
reinstatement and payment of delinquent dues may be made to the AJJF,
but reinstatement is subject to the approval of the
AJJF Operations Committee and the AJJF Board of Professors.
- There will be a grace period of one year for a school registration.
- Any school whose registration has lapsed for more than 2 years must
reapply as a new school.
[Effective April 22, 1994]
- AJJF School Registration Application Cover Letter
- AJJF New School Application
- AJJF School Renewal Application
- AJJF Brochure / Application