How to become a registrant of the AJJF and the benefits of registration.
- Registration in the AJJF shall be open to anyone without regard to age, color, creed, sex, national origin, race, or sexual orientation.
- No registrant of this organization shall be a member of any group or organization having for its purpose the overthrow of the government of the United States or any state thereof by force or violence.
- All registrants shall conform to the ethical standards stated in the
Code of Conduct and Procedures for Conflict Resolution.
- Any individual may make application for registration to the AJJF through an AJJF School or the Central Office Administrator.
- An AJJF Blackbelt must sign a kyu application.
- Such registration, when accompanied by first year's dues, shall become effective immediately upon receipt, subject to rejection by the Operations Committee or the Board of Professors. Upon such rejection, the dues shall be returned.
- Individual Adult and Junior AJJF registration provides the following:
- An AJJF Registration card and rank registration certificate.
- Registration of the belt levels awarded by AJJF schools and instructors.
- Certification of AJJF Blackbelt ranks.
- The opportunity to participate in all AJJF activities, under the rules governing that participation.
- Free editions of the Kiai Echo, official newsletter of the AJJF.
- Insurance coverage.
- "Allied registrants"
- Individual registrants who do not hold a certified rank in the AJJF.
- The name of the ranking organization and that organization's
certified rank will be printed on the Allied registrant's card.
- Eligible for C.1, C.4, C.5 & C.6, above.
- Courtesy Registrations
The Board of Professors may extend free individual registrations at their discretion.
- Central Office Administrator
- New and Renewal Registrations Applications