AJJF Massage Program
The AJJF offers a structured program for learning and maintaining the skills of Danzan Ryu Restorative Therapy.
- The Danzan Ryu Seifukujitsu Institute (DZRSI) is the division of the AJJF that approves regional schools to teach AJJF courses in Danzan Ryu Restorative Therapy.
- The individual schools provide students with training that includes the academic, practical, and business education to practice therapeutic massage.
- DZRSI Standards Committee approves, administers and oversees the schools and instructors.
- Committee members are also DZRSI approved instructors.
- The school heads are all AJJF Blackbelts and are authorized instructors of Danzan Ryu Restorative Therapy.
- Each school operates independently, with oversight by the DZRSI Standards Committee.
II. DZRSI offers three training courses representing Professor Okazaki's teachings of restorative techniques.
- Module 1 Certified Massage Technician - 150 Hours
- Module 2 Certified Massage Practitioner - 150 Hours
- Prerequisites for Module 2: Successful completion of Module 1
Anyone who wishes to participate in the program must be an AJJF registrant and must be recommended by an AJJF Blackbelt.