AJJF National Convention
The AJJF holds a national convention, annually, with clinics and a banquet as
well as the AJJF National Tournament.
All AJJF members are encouraged to participate.
Convention activities include:
- Annual meeting of the Board of Professors, as specified in the Bylaws.
- The corporation officers are elected at this meeting.
- Senior Professor
- Active members of the Board of Professors are determined for the next year
- The annual meeting of AJJF School Heads
- Election of the members of the Operations Committee
- The quarterly meeting of the Operations Committee
- Blackbelt Examinations
- Clinics on all aspects of Danzan Ryu Jujitsu
- Convention Banquet, ceremonies, and entertainment
- Recognition of School Heads, Officers, and Managers of the AJJF.
- Presentation of the Blackbelt ranks awarded during the year.
- Presentation of the Bert Aspinall award to an outstanding AJJF registrant.
- The annual AJJF National Tournament with competitors who have qualified
through placement in Regional level competitions.
- AJJF President
- AJJF Administrator of Curriculum
- Chair of the Operations Committee
- Chair of Conventions Committee
- Chair of Clinics and Contests Committee